How To Start Jewellery Dseign || Jewellery Sketching #Artjewellerydesign,

How To Start Jewellery Dseign || Jewellery Sketching #Artjewellerydesign,

Jewellery Design Process

I created this online art jewellery designs course tutorial on paper step by step.

art jewellery design teaches you to learn, "how to draw jewellery design" sketch on youtube.

please like, subscribe and share my video. comment to make it better, So I will gladly upload a video every time. By art jewellery design.

contact-artjewelleryinstitute@gmail.com





The reality of jewellery designing



when I start to sketch a jewellery design then for me the time limitation didn't make any sense, as I flow with time and just stretch in my mind which are displayed by hand on the paper.



From my point of view, jewellery design is really very easy stuff just you have to spend a little time on it. It also requires {good planning and hardwork} If you are creative and like to be different

from others, then this field is really good for you, It is necessary to spend some time with nature as it helps you for inspiration (jewellery landscape design)



Jewellery Designing Courses



The complete jewellery designing is for 10 to 12 months daily practice (minimum for 4 hours) the course includes(drawing basic shapes, filling diamond, jewellery rendering, diamond breakup, shares many jewellery techniques)

and give a complete view of the simple designing process.

jewellery designjewelry drawingjewellery tutorial

Post a Comment

0 Comments