Book Of Eli - The Fictitious

Book Of Eli - The Fictitious

This one is for my high school bully

Lyrics:
You dumb fuck
I'm about to go agro
Just kidding, you ain't worth even half of my mental


Come on back to my house I'll give your ass another black eye
Cuz you piper perri, and me 5 black guys.


Thanks for beating my ass, I got harder, got better
You got fatter, and your brain got wetter

I'm wasting all my talent on this goof in his truck
Why lyrically destroy an illiterate fuck?

Oh shit! Stained skivvies! Look at this fuckin skid mark
hope he thinks of me when he's beating his wife and kids hard.

Did you like my last song where I verbally fight you?
Half your old friends liked it more than they liked you.

You spent years actin like a dick for some clout
You had your uncle cousin brother dads dick in your mouth

Because I didn't have a job you always treated me bad
but years later I found out you were working for your dad

honestly, based on the way that you were treating us
boss man daddy was probably also beatin ya

You treated me like garbage cause I didn't fucking drive
Then you drove around plastered what a real smart guy

So if ya hearing this bitch I hope you feel defeated
If we in a simulation bitch I hope you get deleted
If you hiding in a hole I hope you get excreted
your a piece of shit and I hope you know I mean it

Well dirtbag, I've got some fuckin news for you skid.
Theres no statute of limitations on somma the shit you did

So you thought you got away with a bruised up ego
Maybe I'll see your ass in court one day. Wow look at me go.

Are you nervous?
Are you nervous?
are your palms all sweaty?
Yeah Motherfucker
Are you nervous?
Could you afford a lawyer? (Could you?)
Are you nervous?

You didnt have friends, everybody fucking hated you
"But why'd they all laugh" probably cuz they were afraid a you
Someone shoulda told you but no one knew what to say to you
0/10, bad person, is what they rated you.

When you hear this, your gonna joke about my hair probably
your a round motherfucker in a square body (fatass)

When you hit the LC you give them your whole salary.
Newsflash, beer contains lots and lots calories

Fat fuck. I'll light you up like a match.
Ethanol is flammable, I watch you burn in a flash

I'm mad
I'm fucking crazy
And I'm here to attack
My old high school bullies janitor looking ass

So if you see me in court. I hope you feel ashamed
Hope your ugly ass grandkids will know my fucking name

Are you nervous?
yeah motherfucker
are your palms all sweaty
are you nervous?
Whens the last time you thought about me motherfucker?
Are you nervous?
I hope your thinking about this on your way to work this morning bitch (grit your teeth bitch)
are you nervous?
yup

Does hell got a place for people who fuck with rappers
Where you and D bailey can give each other the clap or

Maybe you get reborn as one of your moms crabs
Or one of the many people that you treated like crap

If your hearing this and pissed dont forget the whole story
you fucked with me for years and you never said sorry

It's your own fucking fault, if apologies had surfaced
I wouldn't feel obliged to tell the world your worthless

My insults are smarter when I martyr the beat hard
You say the N word and call me a retard

I've always been better everybody can see why
You cant even read I fucking wrote the book of Eli

Fictitious

Post a Comment

0 Comments