WHAT CAN I JUMP OVER ON MY ENDURO MOUNTAIN BIKE?

WHAT CAN I JUMP OVER ON MY ENDURO MOUNTAIN BIKE?

What can I jump over on my enduro mountain bike? I use different kicker ramps to see how high I can jump with my Ghost enduro MTB, starting from a small bench gap jump to huge vehicle launch, but how high can I go?

I wanted to get my MTB Hopper ramps out for a shred session and today I thought it would be good to use all of my favorite ramps and see how much airtime I could actually get on my enduro bike, but instead of using a height pole I use objects such as bench's, cars and even my campervan but how high can I really go? We start the video off very small by jumping a bench before getting bigger and bigger until the finale. Unfortunately the wind also came out to play so I think I still have some huge jumps left but that will be in a future episode where you guys decide the things I need to jump over, so let me know what you want to see!

I hope you enjoy the video!



MERCH:

https://www.tothesky.store/



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).



This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!



As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:

- How to ride better

- Trick tips and How to's

- Travel VLOGS

- GoPro camera tips

- In-depth entertaining features

- POV craziness

- Funny videos



I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrimsam pilgrim bikingsam pilgrim mtb

Post a Comment

0 Comments