Some Sonic.exe Art Concept Mod idea But Im Not @CARTOON CAT 7: blah blah read the desc

Some Sonic.exe Art Concept Mod idea But Im Not @CARTOON CAT 7: blah blah read the desc

ok, I didn't really want to make this video, mostly because I can't think of what else to do and the ideas they give me most of the time are silly things like "super fleetway faker majin eggman.exe", and well I don't want to for this "series" to go from being somewhat interesting concepts to pure mass-made videos with the community game-style thumbnail, so unless I come up with a good idea or this thing has considerable support, I may try to continue it or as you saw at the beginning of the video, that I begin to develop the cardboard sonic story, since I think it has potential, but anyway.
sOrrY FoR My BaD eNgLisH

Sonic.exeConcept@CARTOON

Post a Comment

0 Comments