Tutorial #39: Averting Misconnections | Stick Fighter

Tutorial #39: Averting Misconnections | Stick Fighter

You probably know this already so I figured this video will be useless. The only purpose of this video is to let you know that I'm still alive. Though my version is 4.0, I assume that it works on all version. Also it's not a glitch, it's an error.

Another method is by clicking the home button in the navigation bar if the button is a hard key (outside of the screen) this will quit the app and save the custom figure, But it takes more time.

I probably might not make the RHG #6 this year so I will at least make a trailer. I have another tutorial prepared, it's camera tutorial.

Music by: Artificial Music - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC49uNuUk7pY77NoVMlNYDA
Herbal Tea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47zK-Ws5mE

Applications used:
-Stick Fighter 4.0 (Animation)
-PixelLab (Thumbnail)
-AZ Screen Recorder (Recording)
-Movavi Video Editor (Editing)

Join the Stick Fighter Community to request tutorials: https://discord.gg/AXVWGacVnk

Thanks for watching!

TutorialAvertingMisconnections

Post a Comment

0 Comments