DIY SMALL BATHROOM MAKEOVER ON A BUDGET 2021 | BATHROOM DECORATING | DIY WALL PAPER AND TOWEL RACK

DIY SMALL BATHROOM MAKEOVER ON A BUDGET 2021 | BATHROOM DECORATING | DIY WALL PAPER AND TOWEL RACK

Hey guys, this is a video with some small bathroom inspo. I had all materials on hand except for a couple of things so overall this makeover for me was less than $50!

I'm a working at home mama. Such a crazy time we are living in, but I am so very grateful I get to work from home and be with my babies. I'm a wife and mom to two awesome boys, Liam (8) and Finn (1 year). I'm so glad you are here! I'm so excited about all the fun projects and homemaking motivational content.

P.S. Come follow me on IG @vanna.n.lee . I share bits of everyday life, beauty things, before and afters, encouragement, and whatever is going on in life.
xoxo, Vanna :)

#cleanwithme
#cleanwithme2021
#cleaningmotivation
#speedcleaning
#extremecleanwithme
#alldaycleanwithme
#alldaycleaningmotivation
#cleaningroutinesahm
#dayinthelife
#momlife
#smallhome
#Smallhousecleanwithme
#diybathroom
#vannalee
#cleaningwithbabies
#bathroommakeover


DIY SMALL BATHROOM MAKEOVER ON A BUDGET 2021 SMALL HOME DIY PROJECTS DIY WALL PAPER AND TOWEL RACK

bathroom makeoversmall bathroom makeoverbudget bathroom makeover

Post a Comment

0 Comments