Testing Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paint | vibrant colour swatching

Testing Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paint | vibrant colour swatching

In this video I test out Liquitex heavy body vibrant acrylic paint, I'm testing out the Liquitex vibrant colour set of six paints. Each tube of paint is 22ml and they're part of the Liquitex professional heavy body range.

The paints are lightfast, they range from very good to excellent on the Liquitex rating system.

I start out by swatching each of the Vibrant Liquitex heavy body acrylic paints, showing a flat swatch, a heavy brush swatch and a palette knife swatch. Each of the colours from this set are super bright and vibrant, they provide excellent coverage and the brush marks and palette knife patterns are crisp and clean.

I also mix some of the Liquitex heavy body paints together, to see if these vibrant paints can be mixed. I will test out mixing them further in the video, when I create my painting on canvas.

The painting I create in this video, is another house plant, using bright vivid colours with a high contrast shadow. I start by sketching out, using the vibrant orange included in the Liquitex paint set.

Once I've sketched out the basic plant shape, I then use the vibrant purple to fill in the shadows. Before adding in the green tones of the leaves. I found the paint laid down really well and covered the canvas excellently. I'm really impressed by this paint set.

The only down side to this Liquitex paint set is that you really need to buy other paints, beyond this set, to get the most out of them. Which, I'm not exactly disappointed about, as I love buying and testing out different art materials. I'm looking forward to extending my Liquitex Professional heavy body acrylic paint collects.
US Links:
Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic 6-Pack - Color Set https://amzn.to/2Y1cYph

UK Links:
LIQUITEX Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Set Vivid Colours 6 x 22ml https://amzn.to/2Znhs9Z

Amazon haul video https://youtu.be/nA3MdJ9n1Tg
Instagram:
@gemma_morgan_art
@gemzy_pops

Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paintliquitex vibrant colour setliquitex vibrant color set

Post a Comment

0 Comments