Mantra for the throat chakra (more suitable for women)

Mantra  for the throat chakra (more suitable for women)

Hello friends!
I love nature very much, and that's why I created a channel so that I could share with you the beauties of our planet. To relieve insomnia, reduce anxiety, for guided meditation or just to fall asleep quickly. Stress relief is available when you need it.
From a person illuminated by love, a quiet light flows, as if waves of heat pour into your souls. He will only enter, he will only look - and you have already felt the influence of his love...

The soul reached out to him trustingly and helplessly, like a child - a soul frozen in eternal loneliness and the bitterness of life. Tears come to my eyes, my heart opens its wounds... We feel: he will not push away, he will not condemn. And his love, as a divine, all-healing power, will refresh and heal the tormented soul.

meditationbuddhismnirvana

Post a Comment

0 Comments