I have the rarest body in the world

I have the rarest body in the world

Check out our channels in your favorite language
Spanish https://bit.ly/3ljA5lO
German https://bit.ly/2QnDRfw
French https://bit.ly/2QqWbV6

Our second channel
Story Time Animated 2 https://bit.ly/34E34uR

As soon as I opened the front door I could hear them arguing. Recently it was all they seemed to do.

“Why do you always have to complain about everything?”

“Well if you weren’t so lazy I wouldn’t have to complain, would I?”

It made me so sad that my parents seemed to hate each other.

You’re probably thinking this is just another story about a miserable family, well just wait and see what you find out at the end of this video, you’re not going to believe it!

“Well if that’s what you think about me, maybe I should just move out!”

“Do you know, that’s the most sensible thing you have said in a very long time!”

So that’s what my Dad ended up doing. I was upset that my parents were getting a divorce, but I knew it was for the best. They couldn’t carry on living together when all they did was fight.

When the day came for my Dad to leave, my parents told me that I had to decide who I wanted to live with.

“You are old enough to make your own decision, you must decide who you want to live with, me or your father.”

But how could I make that choice? I loved both my parents, how could I pick one over the other? So I decided I would leave it to chance.

“I can’t choose between you two, so I am going to flip a coin, if it’s tails I will live with Dad, if it’s heads I will live with you Mom.”

I spun the coin high up into the air and watched as it spun around and around before finally catching it on the back of my hand. I lifted my hand up and looked at the coin.

“Tails!”

“So, you will go with your father.”

I looked at my Mom, sadly.

“I’m going to miss you Mom.”

“Don’t be silly, we will see each other all the time, you can still come over and stay with me.”

I gave my Mom a hug and then Dad and I left.

At first it was a bit strange just living with my Dad, but before long we settled into our routine and it was fine. To be honest it was nice just living in a house with no arguing or fighting. I went to see my Mom whenever I could and she seemed a lot happier too.

rarestworld

Post a Comment

0 Comments