You are a HORRIBLE person - Overcoming Earth - TW blood, implied torture, victim blaming

You are a HORRIBLE person - Overcoming Earth - TW blood, implied torture, victim blaming

DO NOT repost my content, trace my content or get heavily inspired by my characters. It will not be tolerated and I will report it. Rude or spam comments are also not tolerated and will be removed.

the scientist is the worst person on the planet. literally the worst. hate him. hate that i made him exist. nasty man.

My animations may not be appropriate for younger audiences. They may have swearing and innapropriate language, minor gore, body horror and flashing images. If you dont wish to see this kind of content then either don't watch my videos or check the content warnings in the title. I add warnings for the following:

TW (Trigger Warnings) such as gore, body horror and dark themes.

CW (Content Warnings) such as flashing images, swearing, bright colors and loud audio.

If you want me to be aware of more warnings i may need to place on my videos please inform me via comment. Please do not be rude.

HORRIBLEpersonOvercoming

Post a Comment

0 Comments