UNBOXING MY ELEGANT DOLCE & GABBANA HEELS, BOUGHT THEM SPECIFICALLY FOR THE UPCOMING BALL FUNCTION

UNBOXING MY ELEGANT DOLCE & GABBANA HEELS, BOUGHT THEM SPECIFICALLY FOR THE UPCOMING BALL FUNCTION

Hello dears, it is time for the unboxing fo the heels from the brand Dolce & Gabbana which is one of the well known Luxury Italian brand. You know I have try on the heels before deciding to keep them. I buy a lot online and it is safe for me. One thing I profit buying online is when return is free and in most cases it is always free. I was in the Stube making this video while the kids were watching cartoons. So you will hear some background noises from the kids and TV. Buying these heels were not on my plans but we were invited to an events in one of the well known elegant City so I had to think of the dress which I bought in Germany. I bought the shoes first before the dress but I managed to found the perfect dress for the heels. Hope you will enjoy the video and learn one or two things.

Keep watching my other videos and subscribe to my channel.

iamshoeluxueydolceandgabbanaunboxing

Post a Comment

0 Comments