Vital With Profit (Wipe Progression) #VTM #VITAL

Vital With Profit (Wipe Progression) #VTM #VITAL

#VTM #VITAL

I hope you guys enjoyed this new style of video. I want to focus on YouTube and especially either wipe progressions or content based on wipes. I see a great future in this and I feel like this is where I could actually shine in the content scene. Regardless of how this wipe went or any wipe, I have had so much fun the past view weeks playing Vital and playing with a great group of people. GG's to everyone we competed against this wipe! Check out my other socials down below. I stream on Twitch every once in a while and upload on TikTok 2 times a week. Thank you all for the support and cannot wait to show you all what I can do.

Socials:
https://linktr.ee/Zultt


Disclaimer: *I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC PLAYED THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO*

VTMVITALRUST

Post a Comment

0 Comments