Digimon Card Game: 1st Place Winning Rookie Rush Deck (Most Excellent Half Case Tournament)

Digimon Card Game: 1st Place Winning Rookie Rush Deck (Most Excellent Half Case Tournament)

Please Like, Comment, and Subscribe for more great, fun, and exciting TCG videos!

It’s all “Fun & Games” after all :)

THE BEST TCG PRODUCT OPENINGS, GAMES, AND DECK PROFILES

FUN & FUNNY CONTENT!

NEW VIDEOS WEEKLEY!

SURPRISE RANDOM GIVEAWAYS!
_________________________________________________________________

Hello TCGers!

My name is Wynter Griffing, and this is my YouTube channel, HardRawkTCG. Welcome, and thank you for your support!

I’ve been a player, collector, and fan of TCGs ever since I opened up the Pokemon TCG Starter deck in 1999 after my last day of 2nd grade. I’ve had binders of full of Pokemon cards, deck after deck of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and even played competitive Magic: The Gathering in college. I’ve since graduated, and moved on to a full-time job as an owner of marketing company. However, my joy of TCGs lives on, and I’m going to bring that joy to all of my viewers :)

My focus of this channel will be the Digimon TCG!, but you can expect to see a few others float around on here, like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I’ll be opening some great products for you guys to enjoy, as well as throw in a few vlogs and deck profiles to boot. We’re going to have some fun!!

Please like, subscribe, and share your comments with me! I want to hear from you, and would be more than happy to take suggestions for future videos. At HardRawkTCG, we’re Just Fun & Games!

The Very Best,

HardRawkTCG
“Just Fun & Games”

DigimonGame:Place

Post a Comment

0 Comments