Clean with me, pack with me, and go on many adventures with me!

Clean with me, pack with me, and go on many adventures with me!

Come along with me as I clean, pack, and go on many more adventures today!


~Welcome to my Channel~
Hey everybody! Welcome to The Life of Lily! My name is Lily, hence my channel name. 😂 I enjoy making funny and creative videos. I love to vlog and film tons of other dorky videos as well! 🤪 I upload every Friday at 4:00pm ET and sometimes on Tuesday (if I feel like it 🙃). I would love if you would consider liking and subscribing but, but, but, buttttttttttt... ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. 😳 I get very annoyed when other people constantly tell you to like and subscribe and all the other stuff, so that is why I always say to do all that fancy stuff ONLY IF YOU WANT TO! 😂 I am always welcoming new people to the family so feel free to join anytime, but only if you want to! 😉 But no hate at all to anyone who do ask you to like and subscribe though! Last thing... enjoy the video! Or if you already watched it then I hope you enjoyed it!

See ya next time on The Life of Lily! 👋🏻 💖

Cleanadventures

Post a Comment

0 Comments