002 Junk Journal - LOTS of content but room to Embellish :-)

002  Junk Journal - LOTS of content but room to Embellish :-)

#junkjournals​​​​ #grungy​​​​ #vintage​​​​ #grandmabooks​​​​ #passportbook #agedbooks #agingbooks

I invite you to join me in all of these places below :-)
But first - - would you please subscribe to my channel - leave a comment and click the like button - - I need YOUR help in ranking with youtube - Thanks a million - - Love and Hugs

Junk Journals - From Grandma With Love - - on facebook. This is almost without a doubt the most fun and friendly junk journal group out there. Our rules are few and simple.... be nice - - no snide remarks/bad language - - you may post pics of what you make but no sales on this page. We do fun things like Question of the Day on Monday and Thursday - - If you're not a part of this group - you're missing out -

The Encouragers Club on facebook. I post stories daily on this page. Inspirational - motivational - humorous - short stories - good clean jokes - true life stories and more ... it's where many people are choosing to start their day with a cup of coffee :-)

Love Home and Health is my holistic health and wellness website and I've studied holistic health - natural healing and home remedies for 42 years ... I'm 74. And I cover pretty much everything there and in simple form so it's very easy to understand ... www.lovehomeandhealth.com

If you're not a part of my world - - you could be missing something fun and/or helpful :-)
Come over and join us ...

And again these videos are in NO WAY intended for children or anyone under 18. These are wholesome crafting videos aimed only at moms, grandmas - crafters and more - and would not interest a child.

IF LINKS ARE NOT CLICKABLE - - JUST TYPE THE NAME IN

My JJ group - Junk Journals - From Grandma With Love - https://www.facebook.com/groups/43413......

My personal facebook - - https://www.facebook.com/kay.comer.5​...

My Pinterest - -https://in.pinterest.com/thekatydid/_......
Magnets for crafts - small & strong https://amzn.to/3oaT8j3​​

JournalcontentEmbellish

Post a Comment

0 Comments