KLEE WITH JUMPY DUMPTY GOING THROUGH THE SECURITY CHECK

KLEE WITH JUMPY DUMPTY GOING THROUGH THE SECURITY CHECK

Hi! I'm KamiKaito. Welcome to my channel! I am a Genshin Impact player from the CN server. I post content about Genshin stuff from the Chinese Community and as well as videos made by myself on my own Genshin account. Please subscribe if you want to see more!
More Genshin Impact Bilibili World 2021 Event-related translated videos are coming!

和_邪_社Jimmy said: On the first day of BW, Jimmy walked through the invitation letter channel. He happened to see Keli in front of him. She was ready to go through the security check. According to the regulations, she had to take off her hat during the security check, so Keli was stopped by the security check. Only later did I know that COSER is @小小小兔团儿.

Genshin Impact Stage, Bilibili World 2021, at Shanghai

Credit source: 和_邪_社Jimmy.
Translated by KamiKaito.
Original link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1P64y1X79W

genshin impact kleegenshin impactklee genshin impact

Post a Comment

0 Comments