Jealous Mom Wants To Look Like Me

Jealous Mom Wants To Look Like Me

Check out our channels in your favorite language
Spanish https://bit.ly/3ljA5lO
German https://bit.ly/2QnDRfw
French https://bit.ly/2QqWbV6

Our second channel
Story Time Animated 2 https://bit.ly/34E34uR

I stood there watching as the passengers started coming out of the terminal, my “Welcome Home” sign held proudly in the air. I was so excited to see my Mom, she had been working abroad for the last year and I had missed her so much.

“There she is Brittany!”

“Where Dad? I can’t see her!”

“There!”

I looked to see who Dad was pointing at, when I saw my Mom my mouth dropped in shock

“Mom, what’s happened to you? You’re so FAT!”

But before I go on, make sure you like and subscribe and hit that notification bell, because you don’t want to end up with a fat Mom like mine.

My Mom looked a bit sad when she heard what I had said, but I didn’t care. I couldn’t believe she had let herself get so fat.

“It’s going to be so embarrassing when my friends see what she looks like!”

“Mom, I just can’t believe you’re so fat now!”

“Now, now Brittany, that’s enough, your Mom is still beautiful. Don’t be so rude to her!”

“I’m not being rude, it’s the truth, just look at her, she looks disgusting!”

“Brittany! I will not have you talking to your Mom like that!”

I didn’t care what my Dad said, he was probably only defending her because he thought he ought to. I didn’t believe for one minute that he really thought she was still beautiful.

As we drove home from the airport I couldn’t stop thinking about what everyone at school would think when they saw my Mom.

“Mom, I don’t want you to pick me up at school anymore, ok?”

“Why not Brittany?”

I just shrugged my shoulders at her, and turned to look out of the car window. We drove the rest of the way home in silence.

The next day when I arrived at school my best friend Sally was waiting at the school gates for me.

“Brittany, hey, how’s your Mom? I bet it’s so nice to have her home.”

“Yes, I guess, anyway, come on, we should be getting to class, we don’t want to be late!”

JealousWants

Post a Comment

0 Comments