it's raining somewhere else but it's composed by me

it's raining somewhere else but it's composed by me

- rainy version -


Hey you guys, it's been a while! This video is mostly to tide you over until I complete my "big project" (see my community post for more info). I actually composed this myself a few years back, and decided to edit the audio and post it for all of your viewing pleasure. Let me know what you think about the design of the video and the music itself below in the comments!!

Song- It's Raining Somewhere Else by Toby Fox (from Undertale)
Incredible Art- GaelRice

Suggest ideas for future content in the community discussion post on my channel. I love all of you so much, and thank you for your support while I explore my hobbies in real time :D

Tunkerlynnmusicundertale

Post a Comment

0 Comments