5 DAY *GLOW UP* TRANSFORMATION | body & MIND | how to get out of a rut 🀍

5 DAY *GLOW UP* TRANSFORMATION | body & MIND | how to get out of a rut 🀍

hiiii everyone! this week is all about getting out of a rut and GLOWING up. we're creating healthy habits, joining the gym, eating healthy, journalling, getting outside, trying new things AND a grocery haul! after a couple of weeks of feeling pretty rubbish, I decided to do something about it this week and bring you guys along. PLEASE REMEMBER THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS AND WHAT WORKED FOR ME :) love you, Hannah xxxx

The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/hannahadkins07211

disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, I am not prescribing a certain diet plan, I am simply sharing what has worked for me & my personal views :)

0:00 setting new goals
6:11 grocery haul & tidying
12:03 self care & new hobbies
18:38 staying consistent
22:19 reflections

lets be instagram friends
@adkinshr
https://www.instagram.com/adkinshr/?hl=en

for business enquiries πŸ’Œ
hannah.adkins@icloud.com

about me
hiiiii i'm hannah, i'm pretty new to this youtube thing so thanks for being here while i figure it all out :) i live in the uk & make lifestyle videos, with a little bit of food & fitness x

music used
all music used is from a paid subscription with epidemic sound
Music by HONÜ - Summer Sunshine - https://thmatc.co/?l=E1E3FE1F

#glowup #transformation #oneweekglowup

glow uphow to lose weight fasthow I lost weight

Post a Comment

0 Comments